(1) The Provider will use the data supplied by the User (e.g. title, name, email address) in accordance with the provisions of German data privacy laws.
(2) The User´s personal data will be used solely for managing issues relating to the contract agreed between the parties, e.g. for invoicing purposes.
(3) None of the User’s personal data supplied to the Provider will be made available to third parties without the prior written approval of the User, except if required by law or a decree issued by a governmental agency.
(4) Once the purpose of the contract has been fully concluded, including complete payment of the agreed purchase price, the User´s data that is subject to retention for legal reasons will be locked. These data will then no longer be available for any further use. The remaining personal data will be deleted if the User has not explicitly approved further processing and use of his/her data. In such cases, the User may view, amend and delete the data held by the Provider. The approval granted by the User can be rescinded at any time.
(5) When you sign up for our newsletter, myphtobook GmbH will use the email address you provided when registering your account with us. Your contact information will not be given to external third parties except for business partners that are responsible for the creation and distribution of the newsletter. In such cases the transferred date is limited to only the bear minimum that is needed. Our data protection guidelines are in order with the “German Data Protection Law” (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz BDSG) and the “German Tele Media Law” (Telemediengesetz TMG). Users that no longer want to receive our newsletter or other advertising emails can easily use the unsubscribe mechanism in all of our emails to change their account setting and no long receive these mailings.
(6) If you would like myphotobook GmbH to delete your data or need more information, please contact us at:
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
phone number: +49 30 616 508 100